Your Gift Can Transform a Life
Currently, more than half (51%) of UCP’s clients have autism. As a result, UCP is doing more for children with autism and families in our region. We are able to provide ABA therapy for $37.84 per hour. Your donation goes farther with UCP.
This is less than half of the cost of other ABA therapy providers.
- 1 in 45 children have a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
- Autism is the fastest growing diagnosis of children.
- Autism is 4 times more common in boys than in girls.
- Autism impedes a child’s ability to engage with other people resulting in social awkwardness, slows their progress in school and isolates them from others.
UCP’s autism program is designed to ensure children with autism learn at an early age (7 – 13) how to interact with their family, peers and in school. Kids with autism need the skills now before the unbeneficial behaviors of autism consume them and impede their progress. The skills they learn now will build a foundation so they can interact and succeed in our community.
Invest today in the future of children with autism.
If you are interested in having the maximum impact to help ensure students with autism have the support they need to succeed, we encourage you to invest in their future. We’ll put your money where it is most needed.
- $5,000 provides 45 children with autism an ABA socialization session at UCP Autism Center for Excellence
- $10,000 provides 90 children with autism an ABA socialization session at UCP Autism Center for Excellence
- $15,000 provides 135 children with autism an ABA socialization session at UCP Autism Center for Excellence